Friday, March 02, 2007

One of the best emails I ever received

It really made my day. That's why I've saved it all this time and why I'm opening this blog with it.

I got the email while I was working on a show at G4 (a cable channel devoted to video games). When anyone sent an email to the address that appeared on the screen during our show, that email went to my inbox. On the morning of July 4, 2002, I arrived at work and found the email that I have transcribed below. (I should explain that "Diane" was the Asian-American host of our show.)

Here's the email:

I really appreciate that you take the time to work hard on your show and my opinion of your show is that you are a bunch of faggots with no lives that should all be killed. Your bodies should be fed to iraqies and even they wont want that shit. Diane why do you go down to california and sell your body. How come I hear you screaming sucky sucky 5 dollar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google